Sunday, January 3, 2010

Not Much to Say

There really isn't a whole lot new in my life, but I'm bored and do not feel like doing homework. The Seahawks lost today, not a surprise. I just hope they come back stronger next year.

I can't help thinking how excited I am to go to school in the Fall. Online stuff has been great, getting to set my own schedule and do homework whenever I want, but there's something missing. I don't really feel like I'm in college yet, I guess. I can't go to Football games or be on the IHSA/IDA team. I know all of THREE people from OSU, and only one of which I've really stayed in touch with. I follow James Rodgers on Twitter, does that count? But the whole social aspect of college is missing. Message Boards just aren't the same.

I guess that's about all I have. I'll go back to watching The New York Jets beat the pants off of the Cinncinatti Bengals, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment