Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer...

So I'm home for the summer, or at least for a little while. I've immersed myself in horseback riding once again in hopes of getting back in shape enough to join the OSU IHSA team in the fall. I've missed showing horses and IHSA is an inexpensive way to do so, and it's new and exciting things.

I've also gotten back into taking pictures. I didn't realize how much I'd missed it until the camera was in my hand and I could hear the shutter clicking. I'm following my best friend Allison around to all the lessons she's teaching and taking pictures of her students. There's also a 4-H show on July 2nd that I will most likely go take pictures of. Oh how I've missed this. So here's a little of what I've done over the past couple days:






No comments:

Post a Comment